Saturday, January 16, 2010

Attention: Non law school book purchase

After trading in a small fortune for this semester's textbooks, I decided to spend just a little more a book that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the law or law school. This is my new book: "Goat Song: A Seasonal Life, a Short History of Herding, and the Art of Making Cheese" by Brad Kessler. I'm going to learn all about goats and goat cheese! The book is about a guy and his wife who went from NYC life to raising goats. So, as a warning, be prepared for lots of fun critter facts and possibly some rambling musings about how much I love goat cheese.

In other food news, I've become a dedicated follower of the great and powerful butternut squash. It's so amazing! I was really close to trying to make butternut squash ravioli last night, but I kind of wimped out remembering the great pierogi attempt of '09. (See infra). I'll just have to put it on my life list of goals- right in between 'win the nobel peace prize' and 'see Wayne's World dubbed into German.' ;)

Random thought of the day: Life is a dead end.

No comments: